SWhy Caboo +cotton blend?
Think 100% Caboo but without the organic credentials, instead we have selected a blended poly cotton interlock to produce a carrier that provides all of the trusted Caboo experience that leaves parents with a few more pounds in their pocket, which definitely makes close common sense!
The soft wide straps distribute baby's weight evenly across both shoulders and our new larger re-enforced back panel gives added support. Easy to put on by yourself and to adjust, simply pull through the rings to tighten, no tying necessary. Multiple hands free positions, including discreeet support when breastfeeding and a new hip position for older babies. Secure straps support your baby from the top of their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support and baby is held in the recommended 'frog legged' or 'M' position to fully support their developing hips and spine. The new padded cuff offers a little more support for baby and now has a handy zip pocket for you too.
- Soft wide straps distribute weight comfortably over both shoulders
- New larger re-enforced back panel for added support
- Handy front zip pocket
- Easy adjustment pull fabric through rings for the perfect fit, no tying
- Multiple hands-free front positions, including discreet breast feeding support
- Secure straps support your baby from the top of their head to the base of their spine with excellent head and neck support
- New easy to use hip position for older babies
- New padded cuff provides a little more support for baby in those formative first months
- Recommended ‘frog legged’ carry position for developing hips and spine
- Easy to care for poly cotton blend
- Use from birth, 5lbs and upwards - See more at: http://closeparent.com/Shop/stuffsack/tabid/166/ProductID/6103/Default.aspx?txtSearch=organic+caboo#sthash.nmPteZeB.dpuf