Use the Boba Wrap from birth to around 18 months, although it will excel in the first 4-6 months. It’s free of buckles, straps and snaps and ties up into the perfect fit every time!
With its unique fabric blend and the no-guesswork tying, the Boba Wrap (standard) is a great choice for beginners and advanced babywearers alike.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- suitable newborn-to-toddler (7-35lbs indicated on packaging)
- ... and premature following Boba's advice here and here
- one size fits all, secure, comfortable fit
- front & infant hold
- distributes weight evenly
- hands-free walking, hiking & shopping
- high quality, tested materials
- wrapping instructions included
- simple 'no-guess' tying
- machine washable
- EN13209-2 Soft Carriers Certified
PLEASE NOTE: Boba have now fully transitioned from the old (black/grey) logo labels to the NEW green (wraps & 4G) and also from standard to full panel prints on the Boba 4G Buckle Carriers. With this in mind, the majority of products now held in the Slumber-Roo warehouse and disaptching to fulfil both retail and wholesale orders, will be the full panel 4G Carriers and the carriers/wraps with the new green labels.